Search the Australian National Library with Pandora

Oh, there you are!

10 February 2010

Anybody know anything about wireless Bike Computers?

After breaking the $20.00 cheapie I had, I bought a Sigma model with cadence.

I've got the speedo working but I can't get the cadence.

I've double checked the instalation position of the transmitter and magnet.
I've moved it several times.

I've moved the reciever around from stem to handle bars without success.

I've checked the distance between the magnet and transmitter as well as the distance from the reciever all good there too.

The battery checks of each unit show they're fine.

I'm stumped!

If you have any knowledge and suggestions drop me a line on,

taztheambo@gmail.com


Be careful out there and I'll see you at the Big One.

Taz

No comments: