Search the Australian National Library with Pandora

Oh, there you are!

10 August 2010

What'sup or however you spell it.

Well I appear to have some new followers.
Cristy Ann,
Faking Patience &
Mommy Rizzoblogger.

These are on top of,

Just Jayne,
Jamie's,
Kaycee,
Rory,
Skeye,
Blossom & John,
Cryd,
Flobach,
Tracy,
Tazambo (being an Ambulance Tasmania employee),
Outback Ambo,
Nursewannabe,
Girl in Green.

Welcome all, some have communicated with me over one or other of the posts most have not but as always I welcome any comment.

Ambowife reminded me yesterday that it had been seven years since I had popped the question on the stage of the Hobart Conservatorium Recital Hall after the Annual Concert by the Hobart City Band.

I have also completed another year of my life in a very quiet manner. The night before we had a Station Meeting to which I brought chocolate cake and that was it.

And that has been what's up.

You be careful out there and I'll see you at the Big One.

Taz

2 comments:

flobach said...

Can I follow you in Person, prefereably 27/28th August days? Just need the form sent :-)

Unknown said...

Thanks for the mention! Love your blog. It is always good to read something local.

Nursewannabe