Search the Australian National Library with Pandora

Oh, there you are!

16 August 2011

Another STEMI!

And this one went to the cath lab after they had checked my diagnosis or rather the 12 lead my Lifepak had done.

I have to follow up the one from last night because despite my 12 lead showing a STEMI and the hospitals also indicating it he was released 7 hrs later and I want to know what it really was.

69M - 4/7 vomiting and diarrhoea.

85M - A neighbour was concerned for him. He lives cluttered and dirty but he knows that. It's his lifestyle choice. Left at home.

86F - SOB, chronic.

??F - Unknown problem from an unregistered mobile phone. The address given turned up nothing. UTL.

44F - Abdo pain and it wasn't period related, sounds like her appendix.

48F - Absolutely no cardiac Hx, slim and health and a classic Inferior Infarct.

27M - Found in a car unconscious from opiates.
21F - Found in a car unconscious from opiates.
Yes the same car that had a baby in the back seat in a capsule. Thankfully they had some sense to park before they shot up. We transported for Obs and both the Police and I called Child Protection Services.

See you at the big One.

Taz

No comments: