Search the Australian National Library with Pandora

Oh, there you are!

14 August 2011

What did I do on my birthday.

Seems to be a big question on anybodies lips when they find out it's yours.

I had a surprise birthday for my 30th, but I knew about it. I didn't spoil it for the wife (first one) who had organised it and acted very surprised with the whole event.

I got a low key event for my formal coming of age at 18

I think that 16 was the big one for me, don't know why.

So after I had a sleep after the wasted night shift, I woke to find Ambowife had returned home so I set too opening my present

Read the card first!

Then get into the box!


Try on the present, yes just a pair of slippers



Blow out the candle and don't forget to lick the chocolate of the bottom of the novelty candle.


My special day in pictures.



See you at the big One.

Taz

No comments: