Search the Australian National Library with Pandora

Oh, there you are!

10 August 2011

It'll be my birthday when I finish.

So unlike most who might of wished for a slow night so that they could rest ready to celebrate during the day.
My latest birthday is less important than the life I may save so you as a regular reader should know what I was wishing for.

Didn't happen!

86F - Rehab hospital to ED with rapid AF.

26F - A piss poor OD attempt but needs help.

86M - Left arm and chest wall pain.

31M - Air Ambulance to a small speciality hospital for surgery.

And that was it.

I must make note of the night crews and on-coming day crews who found out by a social networking site that it was indeed my birthday and over the intercom sang me Happy Birthday from our vehicle plant room while I was finishing off our paperwork in the Muster Room.
Thank you guys, an extra special one next year with my half tonne milestone and there will be a party.

See you at the big One.

Taz

2 comments:

Adrian said...

Happy birthday Taz! Love your work - look forward to hearing about your day all the time.

Regards
Wannabe Paramedic

Lauren said...

AH!!! I hope you have a good one!!!