Search the Australian National Library with Pandora

Oh, there you are!

21 September 2008

What a loverly Saturday.

Tracy has been asking me to keep an eye out for a backyard table for a month or so now.
We have plastic chairs from an old set from the other marriage but that's all.

Lovely sunny, day do I want to come for a walk up to the local hardware store?
Off we trot and find a very nice, well made stained table for $169.00.

Pick it up in the car and assemble it and off she goes to the shops while I wash down the BBQ ready for the first use this season.

Lots of salad, steak, chicken skewers, hamburgers and a mild night. Very nice way to break in the new table.

She has been putting in long hours with her digital scrapping on a site that is having a four week challenge to discovery new talent.

And now the start of a new roster at work and I'm single for the whole thing at this stage. Very tedious, that means that I may have a new partner every day and likely someone who might not know their way around my patch so I'll have to drive.

The only up side is that we are short an officer making me single rather than being over staffed in which case I would be sent anywhere they needed an extra, likely a different station each day, again very tedious.

Such is life.

Be careful out there and I'll see you at the Big One.

Taz

No comments: