Search the Australian National Library with Pandora

Oh, there you are!

29 September 2008

And more today!

Nothing hard or difficult about today but I did have the pleasure of working with one of the old senior officers from our station who while younger than me has now moved to less busy pastures to be able to spend more time with his lovely wife and their children.

We as our first job, were tasked to attend the Police Remembrance Day Memorial on the Domain.

While we were there to assist if any medical emergency arose it also allowed us to participate in this solemn occasion to remember those officers who had not been able to go home safe one night because they served the public and ultimately gave their lives to that service.

I thank the officers of the NSW Police that every day put themselves in possible danger to protect the same public that I serve.

Be careful out there and I'll see you at the Big One.

Taz

No comments: