Search the Australian National Library with Pandora

Oh, there you are!

03 October 2008

As I have already posted it has been a pleasure to work with the officers that have been assigned to partner with me while I wait to get one for the rest of the roster.

Equally nice is doing ten jobs the other night, that being one every 72 minutes, and only one of them was possibly a waste of our time.

So of the nine,

Three went straight into a Resuc Bay, the rest also got beds rather than the waiting room. (Don't you love the look in their eyes when they realise their not getting a fast track just because they called an ambulance)

A very nasty fractured shoulder - lovely lady
And a nasty compound Tib/Fib - Obnoxious, Very Drunk, Drama Queen. We've all had one, enough said.

So it's a long weekend and I have myself down for availability any shift Saturday and Sunday, there's a big dance party on and the weather is hot.

Who knows what could happen,


Be careful out there and I'll see you at the Big One.

Taz

No comments: