Search the Australian National Library with Pandora

Oh, there you are!

03 October 2008

So what's the Wife been up to?

Starting what may become a financial career in Scrapbook Design.

From the link for Ambowife you will visit her blog and see what she does, the whole layout and content is of her design, created by her hand not something you just down load.

She has been on the creative team for an American based Scrapbook designer and has been increasing her knowledge and ability at every opportunity.

Last week she was approached by an American based web site that sells and promotes scrap booking to join the firm as it was and to have an on-line commercial shop to sell her own designs.

She keeps telling me that I won't become a kept man and that it may not even pay for a computer up-grade when she next needs one, but I'm totally amazed by her creativity and perspective that I believe others will be too now she can showcase her talent.

It's just another thing that makes me so proud of my wife.

Be careful out there and I'll see you at the Big One.

Taz

1 comment:

Ousizch said...

hai Taz The Ambo

it's a good content and you had a blog that very cool. Today i look a nice interface in here. I thought this blog should be a success blog. let's make it.

from ousizch in http://www.ecpassistant.blogspot.com