Search the Australian National Library with Pandora

Oh, there you are!

20 October 2008

Interesting News article.

No large organisation runs smoothly.
Management may be blind enough to publicly state that it does.
It doesn't matter if it's private enterprise or government.
When the majority of your employees believe your screwed then there has to be fire with that much smoke!

This http://www.smh.com.au/news/national/blowing-the-siren/2008/10/17/1223750333666.html appeared in the Sydney Saturday Morning Herald 18/10/08.

As I have stated in previous posts, I have been a union member in both of the jobs I have held during my life but I don't totally agree the militant views of some.

This article however does I believe discuss and disclose a true picture of the facts.


And enough of that.

Pulled an overtime at the other CBD station tonight.
It's Monday so I don't expect too much fun.


And I have proof that Ambos don't sit around and drink tea like a stupid (obviously mis-quoted) management media statement made recently.

Well known within the service locally for a possible obsession with shiny boots I have discovered that I have worn mine down to the under sole during a polish for tonight!

How's that for proof!!

Be careful out there and I'll see you at the Big One.

Taz

No comments: