Search the Australian National Library with Pandora

Oh, there you are!

03 January 2009

It' been quiet?

It's been very quiet really,

The punters must have tired themselves out with the New Year celebrations.

This is good in some ways because we are dealing with medical patients, those who are sick with medical complaints, not so easy for the young Padawan to pick up on.

We only have another three shifts together before the end of the roster when I pass the baton of his education on to another of our senior officers and I commence with another Padawan who has been with us for a roster already.

Tracy and I have started another round of IVF, fingers crossed this may be the one!

Welcome to a new follower of my blog from home.
I will be likewise following your blog to find out how things stand in the Apple Isle as the plan still stands to return even though they don't recognise the ASNSW P1 qualification which sounds a lot like the Ambulance Paramedic of TAS.


Be careful out there and I'll see you at the Big One.

Taz

No comments: