Search the Australian National Library with Pandora

Oh, there you are!

05 January 2009

It's been a bit quiet on the overtime front also!

Or maybe I just have too many hours logged up on o/t, top of the list is the least hours, etc,,.

So Tracy and I went on a ride yesterday out the Cook River cycle path and managed to find the connection to the Sydney Olympic Park cycle paths.
Not that clearly signposted out there but we managed it.

To her credit Tracy had a silly stack at zero speed but a nice abrasion to the medial aspect of her right forearm about 150mm long.

We were only 5km into the ride and she just fell over waiting at a road crossing. Although in pain she didn't want to return and so we completed the ride with her injured.

I am a meanie, because I didn't seem overly concerned with the injury.
When we got back home 4hrs later and she had her first look clearly in a mirror and stated 'it's not that big is it!'

But I'm still a meanie?????

Be careful out there and I'll see you at the Big One.

Taz

No comments: