Search the Australian National Library with Pandora

Oh, there you are!

31 January 2009

We've had all three fertilised eggs transferred so lets hope they take!

Nice hot day here in Sydney for the beginning of the weekend.

Took a patient in for a check-up after a low speed single car accident.
Got a fella with renal colic, he's never felt pain that bad. I got him dosed up with some intranasal Fentanyl (because the Service wont pay me extra to accept the responsibility of Morphine - Union action).
A gent in the company of some local Police who felt unwell in some of the small transport vehicles they use, just claustrophobic.

And the big news of the day!!!!!!!!

Look out world it looks like we made it into an episode of Bondi Rescue almost a year to the day from the last time and in the same location (the skate park).
So keep your peepers open for any episode in a month or so that talks about a young nine year who bumped his head while skating.

Well I had fun and it was a buzz I hope for my partner.

Be careful out there and I'll see you at the Big One.

Taz

1 comment:

Dragonfly said...

Bondi Rescue, Bondi Vet.... Clearly Bondi is the place to be for medical attention :-)