Search the Australian National Library with Pandora

Oh, there you are!

21 January 2009

What am I doing on my days off?

Tracy and I went for a bike ride yesterday down to the Cook River Bridge. About a 34km round trip in 31 degree heat.

We went to the IVF clinic today and things are looking good, another blood test Friday and a possible egg retrieval mid next week and implant at the end of the week.

I have another presentation to do tonight at the PCYC, looking forward to that after the first one last week along with the changes I will now make after my self review.

On the 1st of March the ASNSW will introduce a new extended Clinical Assessment & Referral (CARE) process. Officers who have been trained with extra knowledge and assessment tools will now have an option other than transport to an ED/A&E department.

The new CARE has doubled the presentations that can be dealt with and has re-worded and altered some of the original with the benefit of the pilot program data.

I was one of the early officers to undertake the training so I have also completed the reading of my new operational resources manual to prepare myself for the new program.

We're forecast for 35 degree Celsius (95F) so I guess we'll try to stay cool?

Be careful out there and I'll see you at the Big One.

Taz

No comments: