Search the Australian National Library with Pandora

Oh, there you are!

22 April 2009

Day four of my holidays

Got up at sometime????

Ate sometime soon after that.

Frigged about and did nothing useful.

With the onset of the rainy weather I thought about getting just a spray jacket to ride in. I have a really good rain jacket that I purchased when I was a volunteer in Tassie but it's just to water proof and I do crack a sweat riding in it, so wifey and I popped out to the shops to just have a look at prices.

$20.00 - I'll take it, from a local cheap men's apparel store.

19:00 - (only 'cause I had to book my place) attend the launch of a new book 'Paramedics in Australia' at an ACAP NSW education evening. Several of the authors spoke as did one of the editors. I'll take it with me on my visit home to read when I'm not busy visiting.

22:00 - 01:30 Finally got my sign-on for the new EMSPA site and have been reading some of the forums.

Be careful out there and I'll see you at the Big One.

Taz

No comments: