Search the Australian National Library with Pandora

Oh, there you are!

19 April 2009

Day two of my holidays.

Not wearing a watch so time is fleeting (thank you Riff Raff).

Got up late and cooked up brunch on the BBQ in my night shirt and dressing gown.
Bacon, Eggs, Grilled Toast and warmed up left over Rissoles in gravy from dinner last night.
Set up a computer TV gizmo that I think I can extract video from to the computer.
Watch the Super cars from Hamilton in New Zealand, Go the Ford boys.
Watch the Chinese Formula 1, Go Red Bull and the our boy Mark Webber.
Had pizza for dinner played with the gizmo a bit more before CSI started.

Did anyone here in Australia catch the 60 Minutes report on the NSW Riot Squad?
With what I see and deal with in the city I support their activation and involvement. We deal more with the regular General Duties Police and interact with them but the boys and girl in the squad are sadly needed on our streets.

Be careful out there and I'll see you at the Big One.

Taz

No comments: