Search the Australian National Library with Pandora

Oh, there you are!

20 April 2009

Day Three of my Holidays.

Ya' Bored Yet?

I'm not.

08:30 Got up, yeah still no watch but I looked at the clock/radio. We had an inspection by the Real Estate and Tracy defiantly didn't want me still in bed!!!!
10:00 Real Estate chick arrives or I guess it was then because that was the booked time.

Some thing really out of Left Field then.

The background - Tracy once a fortnight cleans the apartment of an older disabled gent with developmental issues. It's a long story but basically it gets her, out of the house, away from the computer and some pocket money to boot.

Well it seems he may have been non-compliant with medication and suffered an episode that triggered inanimate object rage (busted everything just about in the place). In the process he suffered some lacerations that made a fair ol' mess of the place.

So it needed cleaning, my lovin' wife asked me to come with her. Good thing too, we both worked for over three hours.

I found myself thinking about cleaning the back of ambulances, stretchers and other pieces of equipment that over the years we have all had to spend so much time cleaning.

Silly as it sounds while I was cleaning walls, windows, vertical drapes, ceilings and anything else that got splattered I also found it very cathartic.

Then we came home and I played with the gizmo a bit more and our son called to tell us after five or six months of unemployment he has another job again in government IT and will be working when we visit next week!

Be careful out there and I'll see you at the Big One.

Taz

No comments: