Search the Australian National Library with Pandora

Oh, there you are!

29 April 2009

Day Seven of the Holidays.

Today is our fifth wedding anniversary.


07:30 - Get up and make a nice drink for my darlin' wife.

11:00 - Off for another pleasant drive this time south through the beautiful Huon Vally to the Ida Bay Rail (Google it up, it's a very interesting local feature)



Just an old shed, but lots of them down here.

Contemplation looking over Southport Bay (she snuck up behind me).


The southern most Cafe in Australia with one of the best steak sandwiches I've ever had, shared with my beautiful wife.
18:00 - Dinner, just the two of us at the same hotel we had breakfast at the day after our wedding with all of my family (it's kind of a recent tradition)
Mind you our wedding was arranged while I trained in NSW so we forgot to take a change of clothes to our wedding suite and had to re-dress in our wedding clobber to go home and change for the breakfast!

Be careful out there and I'll see you at the Big One.

Taz

No comments: