Search the Australian National Library with Pandora

Oh, there you are!

16 April 2009

That was nothing much.

I mean we did nine jobs for the night.

Transported six of those.

Who needed a Definitive Emergency Medical Facility?

None of them.

There were those who needed to be there because of ??? social welfare (I'm old and frail and my GP couldn't see me) Ambos, Nurses and Doctors are used by some of the lonely aged population.

But the I'm full to the Snoot on booze and either can't be bothered to get off the road and pass out/sleep
or
I'm a princess and I'm not getting enough attention so I'll chuck a hysterical tantrum and endanger my friends, hotel staff and emergency workers with my actions.

Yeah, another one of those clocked me on the head last night.
I just don't assess the danger from chicks that well and they catch me out.

Any Who, stuff it I had it written up on the dispatch log of the job as well as waking up the District Inspector to advise him of the incident and completed an incident report. I've got the hang of this Government Paper Trail Game now.

One last shift tomorrow then holidays and when I come back it will be to the 'new' twelve hour, two days, two nights, five off roster.

I wait to be convinced that increasing the dayshift length will decrease late finishes and stress.

Be careful out there and I'll see you at the Big One.

Taz

No comments: