Search the Australian National Library with Pandora

Oh, there you are!

21 October 2009

Second Oldest person I've ever met!

The ACAP shop at our Education Centre had run out of my Trainee Question books so I delivered another fifty yesterday by bicycle about 28klm or 17 mile in very hot conditions.

Work today consisted of;

90F - Feels like her legs are burning, nothing obvious that I can see and while I'm not familiar with this pt the hospital said she came in nearly very second day.

74M - Uninjured, needs assistance off the floor, leave at home.

102F - Lives by herself, walks very well with a walker but felt a bit SOB. Royal treatment all the way for this lovely lady.

68M - Decreased appetite and social issues.

45M - His mate got taken away by an ambulance so this one rang because he thought he needed a check up too!!! And it pisses me off that if they ask, I have to take.

42M - Very drowsy, Diazapam use. Still had all his faculties and just wanted to sleep. Despite the families wishes it's assault if I force him.

24M - Much to young to be presenting with the DTs (Dry Terrors) or Alcohol Withdrawal symptoms.

55M - The do-gooder with a mobile phone. The guys just sleeping in a patch off sun.
What on earth made them believe he was dead!!!!!!!!!!!

67M - Assist of floor onto his wheelchair. He's recently strained a should and can't get himself up off the floor currently. Nice simple job to complete the day.

Be careful out there and I'll see you at the Big One.

Taz

No comments: