Search the Australian National Library with Pandora

Oh, there you are!

17 April 2008

Damn! Too much coffee?

Well I don't know but I can't sleep and I'm not going to work tomorrow.

My Uni essay is coming along ok. Knocked up about 950 words so far. Apart from that Tracy and I are on track to have an IVF egg retrieval on Friday and a possible transfer of any embryos on Sunday. I administered the trigger drug tonight and we have a blood test booked for in the morning to check the progress. I have an appointment also tomorrow to donate whole blood so I hope we don't get delayed at the clinic.

I take my donations to the Red Cross Blood Bank seriously, in our business we see a lot of it lost and I'm O neg blood group so I'm a universal donor and I also give plasma and platelets every four weeks or so as the roster allows because I have a very high platelet count. The girls in at the donation centre were always excited to see me in for the platelet donation and I asked why. I make a double donation which I thought was good and then they told me my count was so high that I could give another double and still be well above the cut off range if they were not restricted to donation limits. One day I must see if this platelet count might be something that may produce health problems for me later in life with thrombus issues?

What did you think of the photos from the dress up party. The jersey has the bike shop name on it Renegade Cycles, as I am very happy with them and the service I have got over the last five years here. The name of mine and Tracy's bike brand Trek and it also shows support to the Breast Cancer Foundation by the pink ribbon motif and $25.00 of the purchase price was donated to the foundation, Mum will like that as BC survivor.

Well that will do here. I might go and surf the net for a while.

Be safe and I'll see you at the big one,

Taz

No comments: