Search the Australian National Library with Pandora

Oh, there you are!

23 April 2008

A sad event

It is with much regret that I have to post that we have just had to have our oldest dog put down. This brings Tracy and myself much sadness as Hope had been apart of our family for many years, 17 in fact. Hope predated Tracy and I as a couple, Hope lived with me when I was a single, stumbling male post divorce and was there to support me through the troubled times of my first marriage.
I know that we ascribe many human traits to our pets. Even with this knowledge I feel that she is now in a place where the rabbits are plenty, the cats are slow enough to possibly catch! The food dish has always got something in it and there is soft green grass with warm sun to sleep on.
Loved you more than would think old girl.

No comments: