Search the Australian National Library with Pandora

Oh, there you are!

22 April 2008

So who's counting?

Only four more days before I hit the roads and back alleys of Sydney again!!!!
Two days left to complete my essay for Uni, less than 1000 words to go too!
Wedding Anniversary the same day as the essay.
A batch of new ribbons made and here's a first I'll post them here just for the hell of it. In case you are not a Sydney ambo and have never met me I have long hair, very long hair. In my previous life I was a musician, apart from the tuba I also played electric bass, double bass and was a drum major (marching director) so that's where the hair came from from the rear it looks like this!


The uniform is the old one but the photo show the ribbon.
So I had some fun with the printing that I have on the ends of each one, have a look at these and let me know what you think.






Be safe out there and I'll see you at the big one.

Taz

No comments: