Search the Australian National Library with Pandora

Oh, there you are!

03 April 2008

Nothing Much!

That about describes my last two rostered nightshifts. Some medical jobs that gave me the opportunity to discuss clinical diagnosis with the probationer along with possible treatment plans and management but nothing really juicy and fun.
I did get a late call last night for overtime at my normal station that I accepted but we were up and down all night and when we got to clean the car this morning the gabage bin only contained a single bandaid wrapper!!!! how crappy is that?
So I've got one more o/t Friday night locally if nothing else comes up in town and then the holidays are on in ernest.
An assignment to write for Uni, TAO Question books to assemble, Ambowife and I have some things to do so I should survive the three weeks. If you don't see much posted here you'll know why, so be safe and have fun and I'll see you at the big one.

Taz

No comments: