Search the Australian National Library with Pandora

Oh, there you are!

13 April 2008

We Won!

Tracy and I have just arrived back from Gunnedah where we went to celebrate Hayley's 30th Birthday. As Hayley is such a self confessed world traveller it was a fancy dress themed party with you dressing like a country. I had just bought my first bike jersey and so we took the bikes up with us and rode them from the motel we stayed at to her parents house as the tour DE France!!!!! I had a couple of woodstock tinnies instead of water bottles in the racks and if any class 179 read this they may remember the necklace of (fake, not everyone is able to read between the lines and I have to clearly state that it is fake!) cannabis leaves I was given by my secret Santa? Well I wore that which most took to be my winners laurel!!!! until a second look was taken. Well we won.
Tracy caught a few photo's of me that I may post later but we looked good and we had a fun time, even to the point of returning to mum and dad's this morning for breakfast and more conversation.

Taz

No comments: