Search the Australian National Library with Pandora

Oh, there you are!

13 September 2009

A night at the beach!

There are no cameras on the beach at the moment and the beach itself is pretty quiet.
Well it is night.

What we did?

18M - back a single officer for this dislocated shoulder. He's done it before so really only had to managed the pain en route to hospital.

15F - C/t someone screaming in one of three possible parks with a dental injury???????
We found this charmer in the back of a Police paddy wagon they knew her of old.
The language, violence, I'm reminder of a post I read on Outback Ambos blog.
Part of me would have been happy to leave her in the back of their truck.

20F - Sprained ankle to be treated at home.

59M - Epistaxis, first time ever. A trickle of dried blood on the pillow about half the length of my pen. All obs good left at home in wife's care.

You know what I did hear all night long?

My crews from my home station getting a flogging while I'm sitting on my arse.

It just goes to remind me what I love about the City and where I work.

Be careful out there and I'll see you at the Big One.

Taz

1 comment:

Outback Ambo said...

Sounds like a fun night mate.

PS: I like your new logo with the red and blue... very flash!