Search the Australian National Library with Pandora

Oh, there you are!

16 August 2008

The girls have landed!

Perky and Rachel that is.

So picked them up from the airport and came home to a coffee and some catching up.

I had gone for a ride this morning to Eastgardens to firstly see how long it took and if it was suitable for Tracy to do, not riding as much as me she hates traffic and will avoid riding near it. Secondly to return my old phone for recycling.

We went out for dinner going to a different hotel to our local.

We tried the Moore Park View, all reported their meal good and filling although I did think that my New York Sirloin was a little small and therefore glad I had got a salad extra with it. Prices were good for the size of the other meals and nobody left feeling hungry.

I would rather go to the Newmarket, the meals are great and I can drink as much as I want as we walk there! My choice.

Looks like the Lindt chocolate shop in Martin Place Sydney is going to be ravaged by them tomorrow so I might get my first Sunday morning sleep in.

You never know.

Be careful out there and I'll see you at the Big One.

Taz

No comments: