Search the Australian National Library with Pandora

Oh, there you are!

01 August 2008

With their eyes closed!

Well sometimes I think that some of my colleagues walk around the station with theirs shut.

I stopped by work today to drop off uniforms, my signature highly polished boots and other gear that I'll need for the coming last four shifts and I find stuff that was hung out to dry on my last night still on the clothes horse.

Now completely dry.

Could no-one find the energy to put them away?

It seems not!

So I did.

While I was doing this Tracy was undergoing the egg retrieval.

We got ten and a call to the lab this afternoon told us that seven of them had been suitable for fertilisation.

Another call tomorrow will tell us how many of that seven have divided enough for implant!

We are approved for two but wouldn't it be something special to have a couple extra to freeze if they were needed.

So what things do I think I'll do on holidays?????

I'm about to turn forty six, I don't recall ever having a full medical check-up, so there's one.
I still have more of my booklet to assemble so there's another.
I have never been further west than Mugee here in NSW so a couple of days away might be nice.
The experts say not to increase Tracy's core temp to extremes but some extra exercise might also be the go.
There are also two important AGM meetings to be held on the 19th and 20th of August so they both involve my professional development so I better attend them.

And if I chuck in some random study I should have the three weeks tucked away and be ready to return before I know it!

Or I can only hope.

Be careful out there and I'll see you at the Big One.

Taz

No comments: