Search the Australian National Library with Pandora

Oh, there you are!

13 August 2008

My visit to the Doctor.

As I have said in the early posts of my holidays I have been suffering from lots of aches and pains, I think from the body relaxing from work mode.

And as we can't raise Tracy's body temp too high while we wait to see if the last implant takes, I haven't been riding for a full week. Yesterday while Tracy was at Weight Watches I geared up and took of on a ride out to Homebush, the site of the Sydney 2000 Olympic Games.

It was a good long ride, it is a route I haven't ridden before and most of it is bike track but sometimes it divides of to separate bike and walking so you have to circle around to get the right one.

I felt tired and muscle sore when I got home some three hours later and had a few twinges last night. I was in top shape when I rode to the doctors this morning. My doctor has seen action in my local hospital A&E and so we talk a little shop before we get into it.

So some blood was given, he accepted that as a blood donor and because I hang around hospitals that I do know my haemoglobin, 12 hrs fasted BGL, BP and I have had a twelve lead ECG done recently all being good.

Return for the results next week before the ACAP AGM for any locals who may have forgotten. And hopefully no surprises with any of the results.

Be careful out there and I'll see you at the Big One.

Taz

1 comment:

Lisbet said...

Hi!

I´m Lisbet from Sweden. I just surfed into your blog and I have never been here before – I think. I really enjoy design, colour and how people make stuff. If you want me to link you, just visit my linkblog, grab the blinkie too if you want.
at:

http://digiscraplinks.blogspot.com/

Grab the blinkie too if you want.
Welcome