Search the Australian National Library with Pandora

Oh, there you are!

08 August 2008

One more overtime shift.

That's before the holidays start.

I'm at Australia's best known beach today.
Not that you would catch me in the water.

I may hail from the Island state (Tasmania) but I'm not a water person and besides it's a bit wild and woolly up here today.

Constant breeze, grey overcast sky's and the odd shower.

But the extra shift will help pad out the basic holiday pay that will be the only income for the next three weeks and allow me to do stuff with Tracy.

I'll be posting the media article on the last cardiac arrest save that I got in a week or so. Ambulance Media have arranged the date for the ZOLL (makers of the defib) watch presentation for next week and local media are being invited (any publicity is usually good publicity).

Well better go make another coffee.

Night shift have not returned with the car yet so we're cooling our heels on station.

Be careful out there and I'll see you at the Big One.

Taz

No comments: