Search the Australian National Library with Pandora

Oh, there you are!

20 August 2008

Well I went back to the Doctor!

I'm going to LIVE!

Oh I can hear the shouts of joy even from here,,,,,


Thank you, thank you...............

In fact to boost a little, the doctor, who is not my regular asked what I took for my cholesterol!


NOTHING!!!!!!



Everything was midway normal. I will be going back in six months to have a followup on the liver function but as there is nothing to compare these results too it is just a check.

I was more worried about the brain cells I must have killed as a BRASS BAND/ARMY musician in my early years.


The union sub-branch AGM and subsequent general meeting was interesting. While I do carry the weight of years well I haven't been at this game very long and listening to other officers who do know the history of Union & Service is eye opening.

The ACAP AGM today is just down the road and again I will sit back and listen to the wisdom at that meeting not to mention the catering. As an ACAP member I am entitled to attend education evenings for free. These events apart from being interesting, are also well catered with food and drink and seem to be always held on my night shifts?

So I may also enjoy myself at this AGM, within moderation....

I also noticed the ART & CRAFTS fair to be on in Sydney at the moment and heard they had included digital scrapbooking this year so Tracy and I will go and check that out seeing as Tracy spends as much time with that as I do with Ambulance stuff nearly.

And then we might drop the dog of at the kennels and take a long drive west for a few days to see what's over the next hill.

Have you checked out the new ASNSW intranet site, imagine that, I made it there in a photo, nice!


Be careful out there and I'll see you at the Big One.

Taz

No comments: