Search the Australian National Library with Pandora

Oh, there you are!

23 August 2008

Nothing Much.

As I guess you would expect seeing as I'm on holiday.

Tracy met up with another old friend from Hobart on Friday who was here for a family wedding.

Me, well I slept some, constructed some more of the question booklets along with a flyer to send out to some Sydney stations spruking it up I might even slip off a copy of that to our educators to get the probationers to consider buying it before they hit the road.

I've never had anyone tel me it was a waste of time or not relevant to on-road. I've only had compliments and encouragement about it and some suggestions about content (that I have acted on) so I believe in it's worth as a tool.

And now I have been reading the 260 odd page instruction pdf for the new phone to learn the hidden capabilities of the device!!!

I'm pretty happy that I can make and receive phone calls and texts. I find the eMIMS quicker than the old phone and have even taken the time to familiarise myself with the MIMS Interact program.

But the 'Young peoples internet' stuff needs some work on it before I will really have a good grasp on it.


Be careful out there and I'll see you at the Big One.

Taz

No comments: