Search the Australian National Library with Pandora

Oh, there you are!

05 July 2009

And still more I've read.

Of course the quarterly ACAP magazine 'Response' but I think my favorite has to have been,

'Acute Pain Management, Scientific Evidence, Ed 2, 2005'
Australian and New Zealand College of Anaesthetists and Faculty of Pain Management

All 238 odd pages of it.

Yes I hear you shouting that most of this tome is of no relevance to pre-hospital but how do you decide what is, without going through the lot?

My point exactly!

One point I would like to get some clarification on is they mention the use of Naloxone with Morphine therapy to control the symptoms of nausea and urticaria in sensitive individuals?
Interesting!!!!!!

Be careful out there and I'll see you at the Big One.

Taz

No comments: