Search the Australian National Library with Pandora

Oh, there you are!

13 July 2009

I'm back at school.

Well the ambulance education unit in western Sydney.

When the new Protocols and Pharmacology's became fact on the 1st July so did a new re-certification scheme.

It's a three year certificate with two weeks spent in the classroom, one each eighteen months.

So even though I was only re-certified in January this year I'm back at it again.
Their still getting the bugs out of the scheme and were short of attendees so I received a call asking if I could attend?

It's worth the time to discuss with educators and peers the changes and how we will impliment them in the real world on-road. The third day will be spent revisiting mental health, which while I'm not the best at a diagnosis I do handle this pt very well and with little difficulty usually.

So there won't be anything for a few days but what about Mark Webber in the German Grand Prix,,,,,,, I only got to see the last ten or so laps but well done to the Aussie.



Be careful out there and I'll see you at the Big One.

Taz

No comments: