Search the Australian National Library with Pandora

Oh, there you are!

29 July 2009

Something for Australian Ambo's.

OzAmbos

This has been created by a student officer from WA as a forum and information exchange for Aussie Ambo's
It might work, it's up to us if it does or not.
Go and have a look I've already put the cat amongst the pigeons with a topic on education levels.


On the home front,


It's been four months since I had the bike last serviced so I dropped it off today and collect it tomorrow (800km or 500mile) travelled in that time.

I'm also going to try and compose an application for next years ICP intake. It's my first attempt at what is generally accepted as the highest level of paramedic in Australia and does require a few whoops to be jumped through.


Be careful out there and I'll see you at the Big One.

Taz

No comments: