Search the Australian National Library with Pandora

Oh, there you are!

22 January 2013

Non Australian Patients

To be clear,
I don't care where you come from on this planet,
I don't care what you believe in unless it involves your treatment like Jehovah's not taking blood products
I don't care who you pray to
I don't care that you think your Ok
I don't like you spitting at me
I don't like you urinating or defecating in my work place
I don't like you taking a swing at me or my partner

I will treat you to the best of my ability
I will treat you with more respect than you show me

I know that my fellow Paramedic, EMT, EMS from around the world look after as many Australian citizens with the same care as I have, Thank you

Happy Birthday to Lauren for the 12th, I don't seem to be able to leave comment on any of your posts

Be Excellent to Each Other and See You at the Big One!

Taz

No comments: