Search the Australian National Library with Pandora

Oh, there you are!

09 May 2008

End of the roster.

Well that's the end of this shift of four. A very constant work load on the first night. Nothing to rubbishy.

The TAO books are selling well at the ACAP shop and I have had another 100 printed up in the new alphabetical format and I guess we'll spend a few hours each day assembling some.

I have also received some very interesting and positive support from superiors and peers. This I have found very gratifiying and has encouraged me to continue as I have started.
I do accept that everyone has the right to their opinion, if you can accept that I have the right to mine!

Ooop! work have just called their a car down in town tonight better go and help with the shield of protection.

Be careful out there and I'll see you at the Big One.

Taz

No comments: