Search the Australian National Library with Pandora

Oh, there you are!

28 May 2008

Tuesaday night Overtime.

Only eight jobs for the night but I had the opportunity to do a shift with my new partner in the next roster.

1) Take an elderly man home.
2) Take a man to hospital after a work related injury.
3) While we're here we took over a day shift patient so they could knock off.
4) A young fella allegedly assaulted, but very very drunk as well.
5) A very drunk, very obnoxious, very disgusting young female who is probably very nice sober.
6) Near 60y/o with proper chest pain.
7) 29y/o fella with a very impressive dislocation of the ankle.
8) Take 'a discharge from hospital' patient to the domestic airport to catch a plane to his country home town.

Mother and Son went into the CBD to shop so I slept well. Talking of which I'm back on deck tomorrow on rostered shifts so I better bunk down early tonight.

Be careful out there and I'll see you at the Big One.

Taz

No comments: