Search the Australian National Library with Pandora

Oh, there you are!

29 May 2008

PTO or R7 transport bus today!

One back home from Hospital.
One from nursing home to hospital.
Etc, etc,etc

That's pretty much how it went for the day, that or refused transport.

Did transport a wonderful ol' retired gent who had fallen at home and cracked a few ribs. Wonderful man to talk to and full of knowledge about the area, I bet he knew where a few skeletons are buried too.

That was it for the second last shift with my current partner. Start up with a new one for a whole roster from Saturday, the same one I worked the last overtime shift with this week.

Chris leaves in the morning so we have been out for tea at the local pub. I'm full as a pig and ready for bed.

Goodnight and,

Be careful out there and I'll see you at the Big One.

Taz

No comments: