Search the Australian National Library with Pandora

Oh, there you are!

19 June 2008

Even in Tasmania.

I still consider myself to be a musician even though I haven't really played in five years.

That's not to say I haven't had the occasional rehearsal but I have not performed in a performance other that the re-union of the Concervatorium Huge Band in a very boozy weekend July last year.

The Hobart City Band is my pride and joy. I started in that band when I was 15. I held every position except that of Bandmaster and was made a Life Member when I departed to join the ASNSW.

I had a Custom trailer made to transport large instruments, percussion instruments, chairs, music stands, Amps & all the other stuff that a 40 -50 piece Concert Band could need on a gig.


This a shot of me addressing the band on our wedding day. The entire band was also invited guests at the receiption. I knew everyone's secrets and they were my family.

Anyway some fricking toe rag has nicked my bloody trailer.
It's sign written, very large and custom built and Tasmania it to small for this kind of shit to happen
The bastards, I hope body parts get infected and fall off.

Sorry gentle reader for my crude and thoughtless spray above, please forgive me!

Be careful out there and I'll see you at the Big One.

Taz

No comments: