Search the Australian National Library with Pandora

Oh, there you are!

28 June 2008

The overtime shift went ok.

Ended up working with another overtime officer and being sent away to a beach side station.
Knocked over about seven jobs, got no sleep, couldn't seem to pick up any of the work load from in the city which was busy and have had to knock back an overtime shift at my station tonight because I was asleep when they called today!!!

I have just updated my profile on Friends Reunited to include the footage from the episode of Bondi Recue and some wedding photo's.

I don't like Facebook it's way to intrusive and overpowering.

I have been also working on these days off on re-doing the list of common medications that I had in the original TAO question books that I sold.
With developments in the booklet this list got too difficult to add and was dropped.

It does provide a handy tool for the beginner to use when checking the patients medications and prescriptions.

So I have been checking the whole list against MIMS for currency and spelling and may do a further audit of old case sheets to see what meds are recorded over say a twelve month period in my sector anyway.

Be careful out there and I'll see you at the Big One.

Taz

No comments: