Search the Australian National Library with Pandora

Oh, there you are!

05 May 2009

Day Eighteen of the holidays.

Ok, so what did I do today???

Oh, that's right,

08:00 Got up, had some breakfast and then went back to bed.
11:30 Garbage truck woke me up so I got up again and buggered around.

The house owners Fix-it guy rang to check if we'd be home to come and have a look at the busted rear fly screen and we waited for him to arrive.

14:20 After his departure with measurements taken of the door we went on a ride out along side the canals out to the Olympic site about 32km or 1hr 50 ride time.

Had dinner and then I departed to do one of the Traffic Offender presentations at a local PCYC.

Tracy recorded NCIS for me, I'll watch that tomorrow, and I investigated some of the different programs on offer on the digital channels before bed.

Be careful out there and I'll see you at the Big One.

Taz

No comments: