Search the Australian National Library with Pandora

Oh, there you are!

08 May 2009

Retirement of a Gentleman Boss.

I received my copy of the Tassie Ambo Volunteers monthly newsletter today and the main article is about the retirement of Mr Grant Lennox the CEO of the Tasmanian Ambulance Service.

I first meet Grant sometime during my induction to the ambulance service as a volunteer in 2002. While I never was a paid employee I found Grant to be a much respected and liked boss and this extended to salaried and volunteer staff of the service.

A link to the Volunteer Ambulance Officers Association of Tasmania (VAOAT) is back up the top of the blog and you can find the 'First Response' copy there.

From NSW goodbye and thank you Mr Lennox.


Be careful out there and I'll see you at the Big One.

Taz

No comments: