Search the Australian National Library with Pandora

Oh, there you are!

08 May 2009

Day Twenty of the holidays.

The penultimate, second last, their nearly over.

So some God Botherer's darkened our door stoop this morning so I bravely hid in bed.

Tracy and I went for another ride but stopped at the Brighton Kiosk and had a nice but large lunch on the way back as sort of a treat for all the hard work she has been putting in to this exercise.

She has had lots of work to do on-line as AmboWife the digital scrapbook designer also so I let her get on with that while I had a Nana nap on the couch in the arvo.

With nothing of worth on the giggle box tonight we both were planted in front of our computers with just the radio playing in the background, quite pleasant really.

I got back into the on-line Drug Dose Calculation Course that I had mentioned and started the final assessment foolishly at 22:00. It took me two hours to complete with a very nice 99/100 score.

We've figured out that the vagrant cat belongs to the new neighbours next door and must be inside during the day and let out when they get home.

But enough, I'm off to bed to prepare for my last official day of holidays.

Be careful out there and I'll see you at the Big One.

Taz

No comments: