Search the Australian National Library with Pandora

Oh, there you are!

01 May 2009

Day Fourteen of the holidays.

Ok, so the watch has come off again so I'm not sure what time it was when I got up.

But when I did I slipped into some clothes and checked the computer and re-introduced myself to an old friend,

The lawn mower.

With all the rain we have had here in Sydney the grass has shot up so I raised the blades and just cropped the top while the wife went around with the shears clipping the bits I couldn't.

Around 14:00 we got on the bikes and started our return to fitness campaign.

A nice leisurely ride south past Brighton-le-Sands with a round trip time of two hours and thirty six klm travelled or a bit over twenty two miles.

Be careful out there and I'll see you at the Big One.

Taz

No comments: