Search the Australian National Library with Pandora

Oh, there you are!

20 May 2009

The days off.

It's taken four of the days for the back and thighs to recover from the pursuit.

Tracy's car got clipped while parked out on the road and I had to locate a replacement side mirror, see Unpaid Advertisement post. It arrived Monday and Tracy put it on herself yesterday. That's my girl, one of many talents.

Yesterday evening I attended an ACAP education session at Rozelle on Neuromuscular Incapacitating (NMI) devices. The most attendees I can recall for a long time, obviously a very interesting topic.

While there I was told that a large quantity of my 'Patient Question Book for Trainee Ambulance Officers' had been ordered by an external agency leaving the ACAP shop with only a few in store.

I got the pages for another one hundred printed off today and during the afternoon Tracy and I set about cutting them up prior to the laminating, re-cutting, hole punching and binding that all has to be done by hand because it's an unusual size and to have it done professionally, even in bulk would double the price easy.



Be careful out there and I'll see you at the Big One.

Taz

1 comment:

Dragonfly said...

Thats awesome. Have you thought about selling them on an ebay shop or something?