Search the Australian National Library with Pandora

Oh, there you are!

23 May 2009

Suicide attempt on Paracetamol, making it worse the patient had medical knowledge fully knowing what a horrible way it is to die.

Transfers to and from hospitals

A normal person who has had a four day history of increasing centralised supra pubic abdo pain but all the various functions down there are working ok?

Hypo, with other issues, got transported because he didn't come up enough with the glucose gel. I think there was something else he wouldn't fuss-up about, let them run bloods on him.

And the last job was a person who told us three different stories before arriving at the truth of a street incident that resulted in a knife in the bum for them!!!!!
Hey, it's the dirty, ugly big smoke.

Bright spot I got my authority to carry and use morphine.

Be careful out there and I'll see you at the Big One.

Taz

1 comment:

Dragonfly said...

The three stories:
1. Some dude came out of nowhere
2. I was minding my own business
3. I tried to intervene in this other fight to help, and somehow I just got stabbed.

Truly random violence doesn't happen as much as people think it does.