Search the Australian National Library with Pandora

Oh, there you are!

26 May 2009

They do come in three's!

You know,
Celebrity deaths, plane crashes and flat tires.

On our second day shift one of our officers had a flat on their private vehicle and was requesting some assistance with undoing the wheel nuts. My Padawan and I responded, and got her going (1).

As I got my bicycle out of the shed to ride up on our first night shift it had a flat front tyre, luckily Tracy's bike is the same size as mine so I 'borrowed' her front tyre complete!!! (2).

In the completion of our pre-shift car check on the same night, the passenger side rear was very noticeably flatter on the bottom that the others?
There is a bloody great bolt sticking out of it!
Three crew per shift at our station.
Normally five cars on station.
One at the panel beaters and one with a busted door handle.
We have no spare car.
We have to change it ourselves (3).


Be careful out there and I'll see you at the Big One.

Taz

No comments: