Search the Australian National Library with Pandora

Oh, there you are!

08 May 2009

What didn't I do on holidays?

Many things I guess but for this post I mean shave!



Yep after twenty one days this is as good as it gets.
I seem to be the only man in my family who can't do face hair.
You don't even want to know how long it takes to get the moustach to where I like it!


So these are the tools of destruction

The pink thing is a trimmer to hack away at it before I use the blade.

The shaveing mug (now with those little bits of soap you can't use) is my original 'Old Spice' from when I first started to shave as a young man. While I didn't have much, because I was in an Army Reserve Band I had to be clean shaven.



Tracy was distressed when she saw this photo, so it's not poor housekeeping but just my beard!

But it looked a lot more on the face?

Didn't it????



There it is, never mind about the head hair I mean the naked chin!





Be careful out there and I'll see you at the Big One.

Taz

No comments: