Search the Australian National Library with Pandora

Oh, there you are!

22 June 2012

I recommend this company.

Screen Country

I purchased a new laptop and it's screen fractured after six days.

It was considered that I had dropped it because that's the only possible option.

I didn't, there wasn't any external damage but how do you prove it.

The warranty was refused but I could pay nearly as much again to have them replace just the screen.


I'm comfortable on the Internet, with eBay and Paypal, etc

I did some research.


You can tell a lot from the Web Site of a company, the wording, grammar, date it was updated, follow a few links and Screen Country looked OK.


From Canada they got a new under warranty screen to me in 5 days after placing the order.

It would have been 4 days but we were out and missed the UPS man.

It was easy to order.

The product was exactly what I ordered.

It was a very very competitive price, in my hands for $107.00.

AUS and USD are about the same at the moment.

They even have videos and instructions on their site if your not sure how to replace it.

I don't believe I will ever need this company again but you might!

Take my word for it you can trust them and their service.

 

Be Excellent to Each Other and See You at the Big One!

 

Taz

No comments: